- Vickie's Teriyaki Chicken
- This is a quick and easy main dish. It goes great with
any rice side dish.
- Preparation Time: 20-30 minutes
- Serves: It's up to you
- 1 chicken breast for each person at your
- 2 tblspns margarine/butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion for every 2 chicken
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Teriyaki Base & Glaze
- Choose your skillet size based on how many
breasts you're cooking. A medium size skillet should be fine for 4
- Over medium heat, melt the butter/margarine.
- Add the chopped onion and caramelize to a
lightly golden brown.
If the amount of butter doesn't cover all the onion pieces, add 1
tablespoon of butter for every 2 pieces of chicken.
- Chop the chicken breasts into small 1 inch
squares and add to the skillet with the onions.
- Add teriyaki BBQ sauce over chicken. Stir and
flip the chicken to coat all the pieces.
Cook thoroughly, continually flip the chicken bits about every 5
minutes until done.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dish.
can always add additional or various veggies to replace the onions.
Just make sure you have enough sauce to coat the chicken along with the