- Heritage Home | Family
Genealogy | Recipes
Salads & Sandwiches
- Spring's Garden Salad with
- Scrumptious for dinner or lunch.
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 stick of margarine
- 1 tblspn sweet basil
- 1 tblspn parsley
- 1/4 tspn Pepper
- 1/2 tspn Salt
- Your favorite salad fixin's
- In a large frying pan, melt margarine to boiling over medium
- Cube chicken breasts and drop into the butter.
- Sprinkle the basil, parsley, pepper and salt onto the chicken.
a fork, mix all the ingredients together and let simmer.
- Continually stir chicken to ensure all sides are being cooked.
- Cook until chicken is a medium to dark brown.
- Serve warm over your favorite salad ingredients.
- Top dish includes, lettuce, sliced cucumbers and broccoli,
with carrots and bean sprouts.
- Bottom dish includes, lettuce, sliced cucumbers and a hard
boiled egg, with carrots, tomato and a sprinkle of sliced cheddar
- Don't forget to top your salad with your favorite dressing.