- GranMa Sandy's Rib Eye Roast
with Current Sauce
- A great main dish for a Holiday main dish, or for that very
cold wintery day.
- 1 Rib Roast about 4-5 lbs.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (optional).
- 1 Tsp Cracked Black Pepper.
- 1 Jar (12 ozs.) of Beef Brown Gravy.
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme.
- 1½ Tsp dry mustard (dissolved in water).
- ¼ cup Currant Jelly.
- Combine dry ingredients and press into meat.
- Place meat thermometer in thickest part of meat.
- Place meat on rack in pan. (No cover and no water).
- Combine gravy, dry mustard and jelly in sauce pan and cook
for 5 minutes.
- Use this mixture to baste meat while cooking and save some
as sauce to spoon over meat when serving.
- Bake in 350° F 18-20 minutes per pound of meat for med
- Or bake 15 minutes per pound of meat for rare roast.
- Serving Instructions: