- GrandMa Sandy's Green Bean Casserole
- A perfect way to spice up your veggies.
- Preparation time: 50 minutes
- 2 med size cans of cut green beans
- (or 1 lbs frozen cut green beans)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can of milk
(use the mushroom can to measure)
- 1 tsp of black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 lg. can of French's French Fried Onion Rings
- Pre-heat oven 375
- Toss ingredients together into a 2 qt. baking dish
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Put the remaining onion rings on the top and continue baking
until brown and crunchy (about 15 more minutes).
- Serve hot