- Spring's Deviled Eggs
- As an appetizer or a side dish, it's a dinner table favorite.
But cooking the perfect boiled egg isn't easy. But there are
a few tricks that can help.
- Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Makes 24 deviled eggs.
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 tblspn Miracle Whip
- ½ tspn Mustard
- 1 tspn salt
- ¼ tspn pepper
- To cook eggs, see the Carey How We Do It - Boiled Eggs.
- Slice eggs length wise. Carefully drop yokes into a small
mixing bowl. Place egg whites on a serving dish.
- With a fork mash the yokes into a smooth crumb mixture.
- Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Add Miracle Whip and Mustard, mix until smooth.
- Spoon yoke into the holes of the egg whites. Don't over fill
so you can ensure you have enough yoke to fill all the egg whites.
If you have left over yokes, disperse it between all the eggs
as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle desired amount of Paprika on each egg and serve.