- Vickie's Country Green Beans
- Guaranteed to stick
to your ribs. This isn't for those watching their cholesterol.
- Preparation Time: 4 hours
- 2 lbs. frozen cut green beans.
- 1 tblspn bacon grease
- 1/2 tblspn salt
- 1 tblspn butter or margarine
- 2 slices uncooked bacon
- Place all ingredients in a large sauce pan
- Add hot water until beans are fully covered.
- Cook on medium heat for 4 to 5 hours.
- Drain excess water and place beans in a serving bowl.
- Top with 1 tblspn butter
- Serve hot