Home | Family Genealogy | Recipes
Desserts, Cakes, Cookies & Pies
- Garrett's Springtime Bunny Pooh
- Everybody with any sense knows that there is nothing bad about Easter Bunnies. Not even their poops!
you're looking for something special to do with your kids in the
Spring, or you want to surprise them when the Bunny comes to visit and
leaves them a holiday basket; try making Bunny Poop. I prefer to call
them Bunny Pooh, but either way works.
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- Makes: A lot. Seriously, it makes a lot. Depending on the size of
balls you roll the candy dough into, will dictate how many candy balls
- 2-2/3 cups Confectioner's Sugar
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Multicolor Sprinkles - for decoration
- In a mixing bowl combine the sugar and cocoa.
- Melt the butter (don't boil it!),
- Add the butter and the vanilla to the sugar mixture.
- Add milk; ½ tablespoon at a time until the mixture is thick enough to tear off pieces of it.
- Take ½ tablespoon at a time and roll into egg shapes.
- Roll the poops into the sprinkles to coat them.
- You can roll the poops into many different things. Here's a short list, but use your imaginations and what you like best.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Colored Sprinklers
- Chopped Nuts
- A combination of these