- to Carey Heritage
you will find here are stories of our Carey/Holland ancestors
covering the past centuries. You will find family lineage, a
few stories, history and as many of our families recipes as we
can collect them. Along with our cHow We Do It, those little
crafts and projects that a family passes down from one generation
to the next.
- Genealogy research is a fascinating and exciting hobby. But
it can't be accomplished without the help of others. It is with
great appreciation that I acknowledge the dozens of family members
who have shared their personal family information so generously.
The information contained in these pages is the result of the
work of many people over the span of many decades, which, along
with my own research, I have compiled over the last several years.
- Our family tree is an on-going project and we are open to
and welcome all additions and/or corrections. Just send an email
through our Contact page and we'll
get back to you.
- Our search for ancestors currently covers,
- These Locations:
- Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee,
South Carolina, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana and Missouri.
- These Surnames:
- Alexander, Anderson, Andrews, Ballard, Beyerle, Bilderback,
Bolinger, Brown, Carey, Closs, Dietrich, Dix, Douglass, Dugger,
Ebeling, Engle, Frikes, Gah, Hall, Hart, Heard, Hatridge/Hardwitch/Hardwick,
Henderson, Hix (Hicks), Holland, Hartsell, Hoth, Hubble, Humberstone,
Ingram, Jackson, Johnson, Koester, Loesche, Martin, Mansker,
McDaniel, Morris (NC/TN), Morris (MO), Muller, Nelson, Preston,
Primmer, Saur, Scarborough, Schaefering, Stewart, Strihl, Sturm
(Storm), Tharp, Twellman, Waldman, Washington, Webb
- Our Family Genealogy:
Holland, Stoots Genealogy
- A complete Surname Index listing of our family tree and the
current information about each person in the list.
- Remember those recipes from your Grandmother? So do we and
we decided to capture those special family recipes and share
them with our family throughout the country. .
- In the digital age it has become so much easier to share
memories and events with family across the country and even the
We Do It
- All the little things you pick up from your family, but never
think to write down. Passed down through generations for little
things like How to conduct your own Genealogy research, or Harvest
Acorns, how to build a candy house for Christmas or even something
silly like how to walk in stilettos.
- Search The
- Search the Genealogy, Recipe and cHow sections of this site.
- Family Genealogy:
- Ruhi's Genealogy - My sister's website.
- She is the real driving force behind our family research.
You'll find a great deal of information on the Duggar and Morris
lines on her site.
- Hartsell Genealogy - My mother-in-law's website
- My mother in laws website for the Hartsells and Lisenbys
of the Carolinas.